Users may encounter the following errors, potentially among others, when attempting to update or install the Killer Control Center:
- Killer Performance Driver Suite cannot be installed with Killer Ethernet Performance Suite (or similar).
- Any other install errors where the current suite cannot be installed with another of our products.
Even if you are in the process of updating the Killer Control Center, the issue is that the installer is encountering parts of an old Killer Performance Suite, and is unable to uninstall them.
Option 1, try using this Killer Uninstaller Tool:
- Open the Killer Uninstaller
- Once the Killer Uninstaller opens click “Scan for installed Killer Software”
- After the scan is done click on “Remove Killer Software”
- Reboot and install the latest driver.
Option 2, Try manually uninstalling the old applications by following these steps: (Only do this as a manual option if you wish to not use the Killer Uninstaller Tool above)
- Right-click Start
- Click Apps and Features
- Find all applications with “Killer” in them, including “Killer Drivers” or “Killer Suite,” click them, and click Uninstall.
- Once you have uninstalled all Killer applications, restart your computer by clicking Start > Power > Restart
- Once your computer has booted back up, try to run the installer for the current Killer Control Center.