If you would like to install the Killer E2200, Killer E2400, Killer Wireless-N, or Killer Wireless-AC drivers without the Killer Performance Suite, and you prefer not to use our driver-only installer:
- Download the latest Driver-Only INF package
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 10 1803+, Killer E2200, Killer E2400, Killer E2500, Killer E2500v2, Killer E2600, Killer E3000, Killer Wireless-N 1202, Killer Wireless-AC 1435, Killer Wireless-AC 1525, Killer Wireless-AC 1535, Killer Wireless-AC 1550, Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650
- Extract the content of the package to a folder that you will remember.
- If you currently have the performance suite installed, you will want to uninstall it first by right-clicking Start, then clicking Apps and Features. Then uninstall all “Killer” labeled applications in this window, including anything labeled “suite” or “driver,” and restart your machine by clicking Start > Power > Restart.
- Once your computer is ready, right-click Start, and click Device Manager.
- Locate the Killer Network Adapter in your Device Manager. If it has a driver already installed by Windows, it will be located by its name under Network Adapters. If it has no driver installed, it will be named Ethernet Controller or Unknown Device.
- Right-click the adapter, and click Update Driver Software… or Update Driver, whichever is available.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
- Click Have disk
- Click Browse
- Navigate to the location where you extracted the standalone driver package earlier.
- From there, you will only have one option, which will be a folder called Production. Double-click that folder.
- Double-click your operating system.
- Double-click your network adapter.
- Eth for all Ethernet Adapters
- 11AC1525 for the 1525
- 11AC1550 for the 1550
- 11AC for the 1535/1435
- 11N for all Wireless-N adapters
- There will be only one file. Double-click it.
- Click OK
- Select your exact model from the list and click Next
The final screen should show that you have successfully installed the driver. You can now click on Close.