If you are running a Killer E2200 Ethernet Adapter, or any Killer Wireless-N adapter, please follow these steps to remedy this problem:
- Click here to find out which version of the Killer Control Center you should download to use.
- Uninstall any “Killer Drivers” or “Killer Performance Suite” or any variations in your Apps and Features or Add/Remove Programs menu
- Restart your machine using Start > Power > Restart
- Run the installer for the latest Killer Control Center.
If this does not work, or you encounter errors, click here for our clean-install guide.
If you are running a Killer Xeno Pro or Killer 2100/e2100:
- Download the Killer Remover by clicking here.
- Download and save the latest Killer Xeno Pro/2100/e2100 software from http://www.visiontek.com/support/download-drivers.html
- Uninstall your current Killer Network Manager software via Control Panel > Programs and Features. Reboot.
- Run the Killer Remover. Reboot once more.
- Make sure to disable any antivirus or antimalware software, and reinstall the Killer drivers.