- Router Login: Entering your router’s password here will allow you to login and configure the router with the Killer Prioritization Engine. You can enable the toggle for ‘Save Password’ to prevent having to re-enter your password each time you go to this page.
- Launch Router: This button will launch your routers web-based configuration User Interface.
- Killer Prioritization Engine Toggle: This enables or disables the Killer Prioritization Engine in your Router.
- Download Speed/Upload Speed: Configure your ISP internet speed here to get the best experience from your Router.
- Update Firmware: Initializes a firmware update on the router.
- Apply: Pressing this button will send configuration information to your Killer enabled router. Note that it may take a few minutes after applying before the changes take effect.
Updated on January 10, 2020
Was this article helpful?
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!CONTACT SUPPORT